10 Bags Here, 20 bags there up to 3.5 Tons

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

It seems that every weekend I venture off to new places on "romantic" drives with the wife. I wonder how long until the wife realizes that the drives are to places that sell stoves and or brands of pellets that get good ratings from people like MacMan and other PIGS. So all that has gotten me about 3.5 "closer to 4" tons in the garage and tool shed. I guess she is fine with me getting pellets as long as she gets to buy shoes and bag.

There's an idea. I'll go shopping with the wife and drop her off to look at clothes and stuff. Then I'll sneak over to the place that sells pellets and put a few in the trunk. Then when we get home and she goes into the house I'll get them out of the trunk and put them into the garage. She'll never know.

daydreamer said:
There's an idea. I'll go shopping with the wife and drop her off to look at clothes and stuff. Then I'll sneak over to the place that sells pellets and put a few in the trunk. Then when we get home and she goes into the house I'll get them out of the trunk and put them into the garage. She'll never know.
My wife would buy 100 pairs of shoes and have to put them in the trunk so would not work. LOL

Believe me.... you could buy a ton of pellets cheaper tha taking your wife on shopping trips...

Status
Not open for further replies.