10% discount for Hearth Members

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
Super Cedar has had many requests for giving a discount to hearth members. We have decided to offer a 10% off on 72ct or 100ct through the end of Sept. When checking out be sure to type (hearth) for the discount code. For those who have recently purchased Super Cedars we will honor the discount on your next order with no expiration, Just bring it to our attention.

For new members we still offer free samples, just email your ship to address to [email protected]
Thanks for all the support!
(www.supercedar.com)
Thomas

Awe come on, dude! I just RECEIVED my order of 100 Super Cedars.........my "next" order will not be til next year, (as I'm sure you understand). How come "I" have to wait til NEXT YEAR to get a 10% benefit???????

-Soupy1957

10% next year is better than nothing at all. come on now.

soupy1957 said:
Awe come on, dude! I just RECEIVED my order of 100 Super Cedars.........my "next" order will not be til next year, (as I'm sure you understand). How come "I" have to wait til NEXT YEAR to get a 10% benefit???????

-Soupy1957

as the saying goes... no good deed goes unpunished

Figures....just place my order Thursday.

This is the biggest concern when giving a discount. The ones who just purchased get shorted. Maybe if the discount wasn't so big you guys would feel better!!
Thank again
Thomas

I just made up a big batch of my own with shavings and parafin poured into cardboard egg cartons. Do you think Wal-Mart will give me 10% off the 6 dozen eggs I had to buy to make the dang things?

.. and if you do the oft-hated mail in rebates a decision has to be made regarding start and end dates.

Thanks for something, though.
Is this the precursor for new pricing ?
Should we wait ? :)

billb3 said:
.. and if you do the oft-hated mail in rebates a decision has to be made regarding start and end dates.

Thanks for something, though.
Is this the precursor for new pricing ?
Should we wait ? :)

Super Cedar pricing will remain the same through the 2010-2011 season and hopefully way beyond. Its the shipping rates that are hard to control. As you know our prices include shipping to your front door. As we continue to grow in volume we can absorb the rate hikes for shipping so tell your friends.
Thomas

Thomas, that is very generous of you.

For those who missed out on the discount, I have to ask if this has ever happened to you in, say, a grocery store or a hardware store or building supply? For sure it has happened to me. Yes, there are a few who give price protection but not that many. I say just enjoy using the super cedars when building a fire. That is why you bought them; not for the discount but for ease of starting the fire. Just be happy that we have another member here who is willing to give discounts......and FREE SAMPLES.

Thomas,

I just stopped by and picked up a 100 box. I was in a hurry so didn't get a chance to say hi unless that was you in parking lot working with another fellow around some split wood on the south side of the building near the office.

Thanks again! They sure smell good. :)

Treacherous

IMG_1001.jpg

EDIT: Like that YouTube showed showed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbAVBElUirY

I made my own with an old hard drive bracket. I need to file down the screw holes but I like that one side of bracket is lower. It keeps any user from pushing to far down if you don't want to open the package right away. Of course a shorter ridge would moot that advantage. I just wanted to use what I had lying around and lots of old computer junk here.

IMG_1001.jpg

madrone said:
Buy some more, you whiners. You know you're gonna anyway.

Or remember Christmas is coming, give them as gifts. The wood burners will say "thank you" the non wood burners will say "what the . . . . " and you can say "it's better then a lump of coal"

Official puck of the NHL (National Hearth League).

n3pro said:
madrone said:
Buy some more, you whiners. You know you're gonna anyway.

Or remember Christmas is coming, give them as gifts. The wood burners will say "thank you" the non wood burners will say "what the . . . . " and you can say "it's better then a lump of coal"

Actually that's what I thought I would do. The 72 count box is the same cost, wrapped, unwrapped, or in 8 gift boxes, so I'm going for gift boxes. Brother in laws are difficult to buy for, so this oughta do it for those guys, then the rest we keep!

Thanks Thomas, for the great deal. Thomas sometimes does a late season sale too, so there's not really any reason to complain folks, get em now, get em later, same same. They are a good deal anyway.

<has a long memory...............

-Soupy1957

soupy1957 said:
Makes me nervous when I hear that sales are happening in "Parking lots" frankly (lol). If I bought an item at ...........hmmmmmmmm.......let's see.......Radio Shack (for example) and they went on "sale" a few days later.........RADIO SHACK would honor it with me........since my receipt was very recent. Wonder why I can't see that same benefit with Super Cedars?

-Soupy1957

Give the guy a break. He's running a small business here and if you watch the news you know this is not an easy thing to do these days.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll go place an order right now to get your 10% discount.

haha whiners are funny. Thank you so much Thomas for a great discount on a fantastic product!

Treacherous said:
Thomas,

I just stopped by and picked up a 100 box. I was in a hurry so didn't get a chance to say hi unless that was you in parking lot working with another fellow around some split wood on the south side of the building near the office.

Thanks again! They sure smell good. :)

Treacherous

IMG_1001.jpg

Thank you for coming out. It was most likely me. I am addicted to split wood, it keeps me only 50 lbs over weight.
Thomas

Got my 30 pack!

I'm very impressed with how these work. I'm able to get a good fire going in short order; even in these warmer temps. I also don't have to use much kindling. Given that these have a long burn time, they can get some decent sized splits going.

Attachments

• Super Cedars.jpg
    Super Cedars.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 667
Thanks for the discount! Great product that I thoroughly enjoy using. Just e-mailed my dad to see if he wanted to split an order this year. It would me, dad, and his mom in business this year, especially during the shoulder season...IF it ever gets here this year.

Ordered a 100 ct today - thanks for the discount.

I just wanted to thank the Hearth community for recent orders and to also remind you today is the last day for 10% off. Use the code "hearth" in the discount field when ordering.
www.supercedar.com

New members are also welcome to request free samples by emailing your ship address to [email protected].

Have a great season!
Thomas

And I'm sure many of the hearth.com members, including me, thank you too Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.