-10 (f) here this AM...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
As far as transmission fluid change, my Hondas are drain and fill. drain plug on the bottom. They dont have a pan. I do those my self along w/ the rear diff every 30k miles. rear diff has a drain and fill plug. A interesting fact, Every Honda one the road from way back when to present all take the same oil filter 4,6 and 8 cylinder!

Ever pull the pan and change the filter? Transmission all have filters that need changed. No pan but still a filter somewhere...

Ever pull the pan and change the filter? Transmission all have filters that need changed. No pan but still a filter somewhere...
The filter is in the middle of transmission from what i have heard. But Honda trans last a long time. When they are opened up they look like a manual. Mostly gears. Not the baskets and stuff of a normal trans. And they sound like a manual when you are in reverse, the whine of the gears