1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

13-NCI Pricing (and burn time)

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Seth22, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seth22

Seth22 New Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    Has anyone seen a good price on the Englander insert recently? The only place I see it for sale is at the big box stores for $1499 or so.

Thanks!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. gregbesia

gregbesia Burning Hunk

Loc:
    central CT
    Try Lowes $1235 , get 10% off coupon from post office or ebay
  3. Seth22

Seth22 New Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    ... also, what kind of burn times are you with the 13-NC and 13-NCI getting?

I've seen plenty of people around here with the 13-NC, but it seems fewer with the insert version.

Thanks again!
  4. ckarotka

ckarotka Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwest PA on the lake
    I just got mine this weekend. 13 NC free standing stove. I haven't really filled it yet but I posted earlier today that last night I loaded with mixed dry hardwood 5/8 full at midnight. Got it set to cruise around 550 stove top and went to bed. I had plenty of coals to get her going again at 0700 and the top was at 200. Great product. I have a straight up flue about 15ft. outside temp was around 18*F. Do some searching here you'll find your answers, these guys are really helpful. Good luck!!
  5. Tfin

Tfin New Member

Loc:
    Central Maine
    It depends on what species of wood you're burning and its moisture content. I've been able to get as much as 10hrs on well seasoned red oak. That's being able to build the fire up again from just the remaining coals and a stove top of around 200F.

Great unit, couldn't be happier with mine.
  6. treehackers

treehackers Member

Loc:
    South Central MA
    50-SNC13I NON-CATALYTIC WOOD BURNING INSERT $999.99

Copy & paste
    http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(frtgxp45c2vqn345jsgxsjjg)/ProductDetails.aspx?SKU=4171278

Google is your friend
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.