13-NCI Pricing (and burn time)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth22

Nov 21, 2009
Southern Maine
Has anyone seen a good price on the Englander insert recently? The only place I see it for sale is at the big box stores for $1499 or so.

Thanks!

Try Lowes $1235 , get 10% off coupon from post office or ebay

... also, what kind of burn times are you with the 13-NC and 13-NCI getting?

I've seen plenty of people around here with the 13-NC, but it seems fewer with the insert version.

Thanks again!

I just got mine this weekend. 13 NC free standing stove. I haven't really filled it yet but I posted earlier today that last night I loaded with mixed dry hardwood 5/8 full at midnight. Got it set to cruise around 550 stove top and went to bed. I had plenty of coals to get her going again at 0700 and the top was at 200. Great product. I have a straight up flue about 15ft. outside temp was around 18*F. Do some searching here you'll find your answers, these guys are really helpful. Good luck!!

It depends on what species of wood you're burning and its moisture content. I've been able to get as much as 10hrs on well seasoned red oak. That's being able to build the fire up again from just the remaining coals and a stove top of around 200F.

Great unit, couldn't be happier with mine.

Seth22 said:
Has anyone seen a good price on the Englander insert recently? The only place I see it for sale is at the big box stores for $1499 or so.

Thanks!

50-SNC13I NON-CATALYTIC WOOD BURNING INSERT $999.99

Copy & paste
http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(frtgxp45c2vqn345jsgxsjjg)/ProductDetails.aspx?SKU=4171278

Google is your friend

Status
Not open for further replies.