14/15 shed is full

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks fantastic. Do any of you guys even own a piece of ugly wood? ;)

Gave the neighbor an ATV trailer load of uglies, & stacked the worst ones by the fire pit.
Would take a picture, but it would be ugly LOL :)

As I stacked the shed full I was throwing the uglies to the side in case I had more than a shed full.
Stacking 8' high, uglies are a bit unstable. May burn some for shoulder season next year.

I'll second BrotherBart's sentiments......that is one beautiful shed. It's in my top 5 list for sure....
Great looking hoard there, BD. You're making the other guys in the Firewood Hoarder's Club jealous!;)
I'll raise my beer can in the hopes you get a second moose rack for the shed this year.......and lots of steaks to boot!

Reactions: chvymn99
Thanks bogey Im planning a shed build this year and really like yours Ive been knocking a couple ideas around and I think Ive got it pretty much figured out except for where to put it. Thats a nice looking bunch of wood there.

Reactions: ScotO
Reactions: ScotO
I'll second BrotherBart's sentiments......that is one beautiful shed. It's in my top 5 list for sure....
Great looking hoard there, BD. You're making the other guys in the Firewood Hoarder's Club jealous!;)
I'll raise my beer can in the hopes you get a second moose rack for the shed this year.......and lots of steaks to boot!

Thanks Scotty

Hard to surpass your hoard of wood. Some of us keep trying.

you've just made me feel guilty for being so slack on the wood collecting front this winter...

looking great, well done..

Have seen some of you collection, looks good to me.
Next winter your wood will be premium stuff ;)

Reactions: Hills Hoard
Thanks bogey Im planning a shed build this year and really like yours Ive been knocking a couple ideas around and I think Ive got it pretty much figured out except for where to put it. Thats a nice looking bunch of wood there.

I call mine a "wood port" (no sides or back)
Birch has to be out of the rain or it'll get punky in a couple years. I get
good air circulation, it stays dry & the snow don't bury it . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.