150 pages

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pistonslap

Burning Hunk
Oct 7, 2006
southwestern Pa.
Wow! I never noticed before that there are 150 pages of topics on this site. I always get on my kid about being a computer nerd because he's always on the computer. He saw me on this site and said we were a bunch of woodburning nerds.

He saw me on this site and said we were a bunch of woodburning nerds.

No way! Although I do duct tape my pocket protector to my shirt while splitting wood, sos i dont lose it !

Duck taping a caculator to your shirt is sooo Lame....what happened to the Good Ole Days when a slide rule slapped oue side....??

no not the calculator, the pocket protector to keep the ink from ruining my shirts, the ink from my pens.

Since I found this site, I spend so much time reading and posting that my wife just shakes her head when she walks by. I just don't get it, what don't they understand?

Hardwood, taping the pocket protector to your shirt isn't a bad idea, but I don't think the tape on the middle of the maul handle would work as well as on the glasses!

Now where did I put my high water chaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.