1985-1986 Whitfield? make? model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 29, 2007
Troy Idaho
I just bought this stove and it is perfect but I can not find any info on it. I believe it is a Legend WP1 and I would like to know if anyone is familiar with the controls. Or if anyone might have access to a manual. Also where would parts be found if I ever need one. I see a few of the parts are same as Advantage I and II. Thanks in advance.
Mark

mark said:
I just bought this stove and it is perfect but I can not find any info on it. I believe it is a Legend WP1 and I would like to know if anyone is familiar with the controls. Or if anyone might have access to a manual. Also where would parts be found if I ever need one. I see a few of the parts are same as Advantage I and II. Thanks in advance.
Mark

Post a Pic please if you can. I have a Advantage I model (not using)

Status
Not open for further replies.