1993 Pacific Energy Super Series

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigos

Oct 2, 2015
NH
I was just given the opportunity to get one of these stoves but I do not have any specs, I have reached out to pacific energy a couple of times with no response (over the course of this past week). Is this stove pretty much the same as the new super series? if not what has changed, baffle material, general design etc? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Not sure back that far, but the early ones had a steel baffle and side rails I think. Current models are stainless steel. Tom, (@thechimneysweep ) has an older unit and can help you with upgrade parts if necessary.

@thechimneysweep begreen mentioned you in the earlier post....do you have any possible info on the stove in question, I have written to PE a couple of times and not so much as a peep in response. The stove is in the possession of someone else with no literature, I am not sure what size this stove is and if parts may be upgradeable or still available. If you are willing I would appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Thank you @begreen, I have done a bunch of research on the stove (all I can find is current model info), just wasn't sure if there was possibly other sizes in the "series" in 1993 compared to the super 27 and its present specs as all I have been told about the stove is that it is a "super series". I was partially hoping it would be larger given that, as you have helped me in another thread, I am now looking for something around 3 cu ft and I could get this stove for basically free it may be worth the hassle to save a bit of money if it happened to be close to the recommended upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.