1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

2 3/8" Flex Pipe

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by no1psycho, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no1psycho

no1psycho New Member

Loc:
    Eastern Maine
    Finally got my P68 last week and I'm going to start the installation Saturday morning. I thought I had everything together, but when I went to slide the stove into place this evening I decided to go ahead and hook the flex pipe from the Simpson Wall Thimble with Air Intake kit that I bought up to the air intake on the back of the stove. Well, after trying unsuccessfully I decided to read the info about the kit and find out that the kit comes with 2" flex pipe and the Harman needs 2 3/8" flex pipe. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get the 2 3/8" that I need?? Thanks in advance.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DiggerJim

DiggerJim Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northcentral Connecticut
    Go to your autoparts store and get a muffler or exhaust pipe adapter. They're a couple or three inches long and a variety of sizes - make sure you measure the inner diameter and outer diameter of both of your vent pipes (the one from the stove and your flex pipe) so you can find an adapter that fits. Then silicone & clamp (worm gear drive - radiator type) the parts together.
  3. bumrunner

bumrunner New Member

Loc:
    Eastern Ct.
    Go to a Harman dealer, that's a stock item for harman and their outside air kits.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.