2 - 5

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
That's what they are calling for, past the two going for five. Today was the day the plow was coming off the truck, mother nature go figure.

zap

Attachments

• 100_4557.jpg
    100_4557.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 463
  • 100_4558.jpg
    100_4558.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 443
  • 100_4559.jpg
    100_4559.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 479
Was supposed to get 2 here, the suns out go figure..............................

Thats definitely still manageable. Keep them trails clear. Nice pics. Everything is so quiet when its snowing, and you can hear it falling. Enjoy!

Nice pics.

We have not any snow for a few weeks now.

Crazy how the weather is so much different a few hours away from me. Im an hour north of NYC and it is going to be in the 50's most of the week.

With the crazy weather, I bet it melts in a week or so.
At least a few folks here with woodstoves are experiencing winter. :)
Most have used up all their shoulder wood & only went to the good stuff because that's all they have left. Spring wood burning will be the good stuff too.

PS: keep the plow on & don't "even think about taking it off" for another 6 weeks at least :)

Sun shine here this afternoon. About 4:30 wind whipped up about 50mph I'm guessing and in 1 1/2 hours it hammered down 6" of snow and quit as fast as it started. I couldn't see 10' out the window. Little mini blizzard . Calm still and can see every star in the sky now. Prolly headed your way Zap.

No snow here, but I was real nervous taking the plow off the truck Saturday so I could go cutting! Now I see we will be well into the 50's several times this week...weird! This weather is giving me a chance to get ahead on my firewood though, of course I have a ways to go to catch up with ya Zap.

supposed to reach 45 today and 59 tomorrow
here in central Ohio
go figure
less than an inch of snow this year
so far

the dogs are really missing the snow and chasing the sleds down the hill

Blue Vomit, yes it is.

BogyDave, rain coming in Tuesday night or Wednesday, should make for a mess.

Lee, we did get 4-6 inches out of this, looks like I'll plow the driveway then take the plow off.

Muncybob, looks like splitting and stacking this weekend before the Super Bowl. Wish we had the wood we sold back (just over 4 cord) my neighbor told me it was to dry. Stacked for a year in what I thought was the worst place for stacking, I'm thinking he's pulling my leg so I'll find out more.

Keep plugging away ( I think Sav through that at me when I first started cutting) it all adds up. The wife did just ask me the other night how much more firewood do we need, like I say on here three more cord.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.