2 Hours, 3 Pickup Trucks, And 5 Able Bodies Later ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixette giving you the finger in the 2nd pic?

Do I see some Locust in those pics?

Naah, if you look closely, there is a round tossed mid air :)

There's more locust & ash, where that came from. Gonna be busy this winter :)

yep...
that's a fine load of wood there. how much do you typically burn in a year? how many more truckloads are you planning on hauling? be nice to get ahead while its available. locust seasons pretty quickly and all my pine seasoned in 6 months.(i diligently covered it when it rained ..which wasn't often this summer) as stated above, if we were closer we'd surely swing by and give you a hand.

OT

The PE will go through 3.4 in a bad year. The 13 goes through 2, 3 in a bad year.

The rest of the wood at the horse farm needs to be cut & hauled. It'll take longer to get to. This stuff was cut & ready.

3 trucks..my F250, a GMC 2500, and a Chevy 2500 w/racks. 2 trips each, loaded. And none of us over loaded, either. But we cleaned up everything that we could !

Nice F250! Nice pile of wood. Good to have help.

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton...

Status
Not open for further replies.