Hi all. We are new to the world of Natural Gas. Just bought a house with it for hot water, stovetop and a fireplace. The fireplace is a 2 sided fireplace and one of the sides is to the outside. We had a 2 sided gas insert installed and it looks beautiful. The installer said to expect a gas smell the first few time we use it until it is "broken in". I still smell gas. It's not overwhelming and you faintly notice it when you are inside, but if you go outside and come back in, I think it is very noticable. Is this normal? Am I going to be poisoned? Blow up? When we use it, we open both sets of doors (glass) and the thing is open to the chimney (flu?). I've read that the odor is from an odorance (?) of the fuel mixing(??) but I am borderline against using the fireplace because of the odor...any feedback would be appreciated.