2 Thumbs up for Barefoots

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJC

Jan 13, 2013
Lancaster, NH
My local stove shop where I bought my stoves last yr got Barefoots as 1 of their pellets for this Winter.
I prepaid for 5 tons and with the extra cold this season went and got another ton recently to see me through. I'll likely have a few bags left over but that's ok.

I really like these pellets. Very good heat output and even better in the low ash content. What a difference from the Curans I got with the stoves last yr.
Cost a bit more but I think overall they were worth every penny.

They are having trouble getting more Barefoots to finish the season out but hopefully they will have them at the beginning of the season next yr.

I really like Barefoots in my Accentra 52i as well. Those and Hamer's Hot Ones have been my favorites to date. I will be going big tonnage on either of those next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.