1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

2004 Husqvarna 365 SP

Post in 'The Gear' started by wendell, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendell

wendell Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Madison, WI
    I found a 2004 Husky 365 SP on Craigslist but can't find out anything useful on the saw by Googling. Can anybody point me to where I can learn about this saw or does anyone have one that can tell me about it? There seems to nothing on Husqvarna's site about this vintage saw.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Jack33

Jack33 New Member

Loc:
    New Hampshire
    www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf

I wouldn't consider a 365 Special a "vintage" saw. I think it was available through 2008, maybe 2007. Probably still available out of the US and still available in the US as a Jonsered 2165. It is the same saw as a 372XP or Jonsered 2171, but has 65cc.
  3. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Loc:
    Central Illinois
    It is the lesser cousin to the 372xp. Same weight with less cc's. The good part is that if you were to blow up the saw, it is simple to swap on a 372xp cylinder and piston. What's the asking price and condition of the saw?
  4. wendell

wendell Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Madison, WI
    Thanks.

By vintage I didn't mean old, I just meant the age range. Looking at the Husqvarna website, the oldest manual was from the 2005 model.

The saw has obviously seen some use but it seems to run well. He is asking $250. The cheapest I've seen a 372XP was a little over $300 and it looked pretty trashed. 044 (I know, a little apples to oranges) seem to be around $400.
  5. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Loc:
    Central Illinois
    $250 would be a good price. Another $100 or so, at Bailey's and you'll have a 372xp if you want to go that route.
  6. wendell

wendell Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Madison, WI
    BTW, what does the SP stand for?
  7. KarlP

KarlP Feeling the Heat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.