2012/2013 pellet prices.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaly was unable to purchase buy the sprucies if anyone is interested...PM me if you want 'em

I know I am not getting and outrageous deals this summer. I would not wait but keep a few tons in the bunker. Never hurts to plan ahead. It is no fun to be cold in your own house.

Eric

The last 3 or 4 years I burned Barefoot (3-4 tons per year). Local dealer had Great American so I tried 10 bags with good results.
My option was GA for $198 a ton or Barefoot for $279.
I have 5 tons of the Great Americans getting delivered next week. Have not seen $198 tons in years.

Was at dealers yesterday to pick up a few bags to get through the latest cold snap. Was told prices are going UP on May 1st. Guess spring deals are about done here. Gotta get my shed built so I can stock up before they go higher.

Fuel has dropped 9 cents in 3 days.

I am hedging cheaper pellets by fall.

These guys will all be crying... watch.

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
Really hope so, a $15.00 per ton increase on May 1st seems a little unreasonable.

Guess spring deals are about done here.

Good God I hope that's not the case. Haven't come across anything that even comes close to a spring deal around here. Got a funny feeling these guys are going to play with us like our Petroleum friends have the last few years.

I call BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.