2012 Harman Accentra pellet insert for the right price?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody901

Oct 19, 2016
Maryland
Hello,
Looking at a used stove and was wondering if this is a decent price. He was asking $3500 and I have him down to $3000. Is that still too much for a 4 year old unit? This would be my first one so I am new to it all. It is very clean and was mainted very well.

Thanks,
Cody

Hello,
Looking at a used stove and was wondering if this is a decent price. He was asking $3500 and I have him down to $3000. Is that still too much for a 4 year old unit? This would be my first one so I am new to it all. It is very clean and was mainted very well.

Thanks,
Cody
Hello Cody:
Welcome to the crew, and you will find one for 2 grand On the Lancaster crags list in Phila under appliance
If you want to drive to Phila for a thou.
Good Luck
Ed

Last edited:
Thank you, I did already inquire about that one and it was sold. They haven't deleted the post, so this is my next option.

Cody

i dont know if stuck on harmen but there is a guy south of lancaster pa that sells new enviro's at great prices. last year a bought a new enviro m55 cast iron with the pipe for around 3100. around hear the local dealer want something like 4500 so it was worth the 3 hr drive for me

So...I decided to call the local stove shop and they are running 10% off of harman right now. For another $779 I can have a brand new 52i. I think this is the better option. Also, the $300 tax credit is still available for this year in md until December. I'm going to call today to order and get the final numbers. I will be installing it myself, so looking for any tips? I have a masonry chimney and just curious about running the exhuast and OAK up the chimney together? Any tips on a block off plate? Best way to terminate the ends out of the top of the chimney? Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks,
Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.