2012 Presidential Election

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Who will you vote for in the Presidential 2012 Election

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to go to a polling place, I'd wait as long as it took in order to vote. That's exactly what I did my whole voting life (sometimes in & out in a flash, sometimes waiting in a line for a while) until moving to Oregon 5 years ago. For this election, I took my sweet time considering all the local races & the measures on the ballot, marked my ballot sitting right here in front of my computer, and put it in the mail back to my county clerk about a week or so ago. Voting by mail rocks! Rick

Living in a small town has some advantages . . . in and out in about 5 minutes . . . although this year it took me a little longer since we had an electronic ballot counter for the first time so I had to color in the ovals instead of making a check mark and it's been awhile since I've done any coloring . . . I think I may have gone outside of the lines a few times.

I was offered a "I voted sticker" as I left but I declined since I was going straight home and more importantly . . . I haven't worn or been excited about getting a sticker since . . . uh . . . I was 5 years old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.