202 tarm?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssupercoolss

Jan 28, 2008
southeast pa
by a freak of nature i bumped into a guy selling a 202 tarm boiler. he's not real familiar with, and about the only thing he can tell me is its 80,000 btu's. i am assuming its a wood/coal boiler, where as he says its a coal boiler. anyone ever heard of tarm making a 202? google didnt provide me any good info. i know this isnt a gassifier, and gassification wasnt in my budget anyways. i wasnt really looking for a used boiler, but maybe i found a good deal. in fact i would only really consider buying a used boiler made by a few manufacturers, tarm being one of them. what should i look for when inspecting a used boiler? and for the big question, anyone know of any weights and measurements?

i thought the firebox was a little small myself. the things a steal too, and the picture of it is pretty clean. i want to burn primarily wood, and experiment with coal, so i'm glad i posted here. thanks for the info.

Your darn near in coal country. Should be good prices.
Will

Status
Not open for further replies.