1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

22ton splitter 699.00

Post in 'The Gear' started by Locust Post, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Locust Post

Locust Post Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northeast Ohio
    Just thought I would pass along. I see Menard's has a 22 ton on sale for 899.00 then a rebate of 200 but it is a store credit so you would have to be a shopper there which I rarely am. I have the 22 ton Husky already but just thought I would mention this. Also I don't know a thing about this brand but again just sayin'

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ClanCameron

ClanCameron New Member

Loc:
    South Central Minnesota
    whoa, what a deal. I just bought a 30 ton from chicagoindustries.net earlier this week for $1525. plus $225 to get it here, and $$ 9 gal. of hydro (10sec cycle). boy, I could've save SOME money. but I'll have the 30tonner for many years.
  3. mywaynow

mywaynow Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northeast
    TSC is doing their exhibition of splitters this weekend. A friend of mine got his 28 ton for 1k bucks following that event. It was the one they used for the exhibition. That is a steal.
  4. Beer Belly

Beer Belly Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut
    Awesome deal....but a year too late for me:(
  5. maple1

maple1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Dang, you guys get some buys down there. The lowest I see 22-25 ton splitters around here is 1500.00.