22ton splitter 699.00

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locust Post

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2012
Northeast Ohio
Just thought I would pass along. I see Menard's has a 22 ton on sale for 899.00 then a rebate of 200 but it is a store credit so you would have to be a shopper there which I rarely am. I have the 22 ton Husky already but just thought I would mention this. Also I don't know a thing about this brand but again just sayin'

whoa, what a deal. I just bought a 30 ton from chicagoindustries.net earlier this week for $1525. plus $225 to get it here, and $$ 9 gal. of hydro (10sec cycle). boy, I could've save SOME money. but I'll have the 30tonner for many years.

TSC is doing their exhibition of splitters this weekend. A friend of mine got his 28 ton for 1k bucks following that event. It was the one they used for the exhibition. That is a steal.

Awesome deal....but a year too late for me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.