24 hours say it isn't so

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmaster said:
Heck, they could even get romantic with their spouses - or someone else!

Sounds like a challenge.

Might give it a try.

For a while, all will be still, try as you may, nothing will come of it. Let it go. There will then be a new light. Follow into that light and you will be reunited with all your friends you had in your past. Believe!

see you on the other side. :)

At least you guys here in pellet land are bummed about our forum down time....those other burnerz don't seem to give a chit over yonder.....

OW....dammit!!!.......those pellets sting when they hit the skin at high speeds..... :gulp:

Ok I'm going....I'm going....back where I belong... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
At least you guys here in pellet land are bummed about our forum down time....those other burnerz don't seem to give a chit over yonder.....

OW....dammit!!!.......those pellets sting when they hit the skin at high speeds..... :gulp:

Ok I'm going....I'm going....back where I belong... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:

Thats cause they can cut, split, stack, and restack to kill the down time. :lol:

Keep the fires going and out of trouble see everyone after the big change over. Good luck staff, I've BTDT.

smoke show said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
I've BTDT.

I bet with your age it's not too often you can't say that. :lol:

I spent many years doing system conversions as but a part of my job.

A lot of folks on here likely were participants in some of those conversions.

smoke show said:
Chaz Bono has done system conversions also...

:lol: :lol: :ahhh:

oldmountvernon said:
lol i just got off the phone with a local dealer Spruce pointes coming in tommorow 260/ton hmmmm

Thought you didnt bite until below the $175 mark?? ;-P

On a side note. I woukd pay that... Just because there is nothing like that around here...

oldmountvernon said:
at 175 im gonna get box store stuff of course most likely green supreme not high end as Spruce pt i want to get a ton of a high end for next year for the cold days Hopefully Lowes wakes up and brings Green Team back down.. from what im hearing they are much better then GS if they do i will bite big i guess

I test burned 5 bags of Greene Team Greene Golds. They are MUCH better than the GS. MUCH BETTER!!

Pretty close to Somersets on heat and very clean burning. I wish I could find some here.. Hoping my Local Menards has one last sale this year, on the Somersets. At $175, I wanna stock up

Well I'm off at 2am for Somerset NJ for the saltwater fishing show. I guess I'll miss all the fun.

For the record this thread was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time.

If my avatar comes back on the other side with beakers head on top of a sheeps bottom I didn't do it :cheese:

See you guys next week

maybe LOL

Is this thread starting to get relevant again? :eek:hh:

OMV- your right I need a break from Jay. ;-P

smoke show said:

Smoke keep him busy while I rummage his stash. I'll split it with ya! ;-)

oldmountvernon said:
jtakeman said:
smoke show said:

you and 5 others couldnt hauling my stash away :p

Lots of piggies will have the day off tomorrow. Sure I'll easily roust up some help! ;-)

oldmountvernon said:
jtakeman said:
oldmountvernon said:
jtakeman said:
smoke show said:

you and 5 others couldnt hauling my stash away :p

Lots of piggies will have the day off tomorrow. Sure I'll easily roust up some help! ;-)

i aint going anywhere til May When you get caught here and i hold you for randsome and have your wives bring at least 1 ton of pellets for your release

but then again are you worth a ton of pellets to your wife? I may get stuck feeding ya'll

He he! Good luck getting my wife to pay the ransum! Maybe if you say you'll keep me? Ya I'm sure she pay you top dollar! ;-)

Here's da plan:

"Basic sched - at about 12:30 eastern time I will stop taking new member registrations and also shut down the board for a few minutes while I clean it up and export the proper files…backup.
Then I will put it back up in read-only format.

At about 1am eastern, my forum-move dude will start the import into the new system. If things go OK, I will then try to get some sleep from 2 or 3am on.
When and if I wake up…...things should be coming along. I suspect that by noon at the latest, the imports will be done and the basics of the new board will be in place for me to check….I will do this behind the scenes (and may also have the mods in there…...). Then I have to set all the new permissions…as to the forums and what groups can do and see.

If all of that works out, you will notice these forums are not reachable any longer and the new ones will be up in their place. Depending on luck and skill, this might be as soon as Thursday mid-afternoon or as late as 2013…..

If, on the other hand, you see these same forums up and running tomorrow night, you know something went very wrong."

oldmountvernon said:
just called around GT came down to 219 she isnt sure if you can use the 10% coupon because she says they are discounted already, she would need a coupon to scan to see if it will work but the mgr said No at first so im assuming the end result would be No if i got there

I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to use a 10% coupon. I used it when they were $197/ton in the fall. Then again they were the regular bags and at least the Lowes around me now have the "special" platinum bags. Even though we know they are the same as the regular bags Lowes says they are much better. Heck they say platinum on the bag so they must be better right? I actually picked up three bags of the optimum just to see and I thought they had a LOT more dust in the bags and they produced a lot more carbon buildup in my burnpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.