1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

25% off at Home Depot

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by BJN644, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJN644

BJN644 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Maine
    I haven't seen this posted yet so I thought I'd mention it.

I bought the small Englander pellet stove this weekend. The stove was 25% off, then I let them talk me into a HD credit card, got another 10% off for that and 1 year no payments no interest to boot. I walked out with sales tax and all for around $970, then there is the 30% tax credit.
    Not as good a deal as Lowes sale last year, and it doesn't look like it's going to happen in the North East this year, so I jumped on the Depot deal.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. WhitfieldNovice

WhitfieldNovice New Member

Loc:
    CNY
    Thanks for the heads-up. That seems like a great deal and i passed it along to a friend looking for a pellet stove.

What is the 30% tax credit?? I just got a pellet sstove so i am new to all this.
  3. ajwoodman

ajwoodman Member

Loc:
    Me
    Was in Home Depot in Biddeford and the pellet stoves there were 40% off and then you get the 30% tax credit. Thought I would pass this along in case someone is looking for one. Don't know about Lowes yet. Will check it out.
  4. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    I got some of my new vent pipe from HD and found the rest at TSC. I only had to order the end cap.

Both places were 25% off so I scored. I was told that lowes was 50% off but totally missed out from my 3 nearest stores. Sold out of pipe!

But 25% was better that nothing. I hate to pay full price.

jay
  5. OU812

OU812 Member

Loc:
    California
    Sounds like you got a great deal!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.