25% off at Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJN644

Feeling the Heat
Nov 4, 2007
Maine
I haven't seen this posted yet so I thought I'd mention it.

I bought the small Englander pellet stove this weekend. The stove was 25% off, then I let them talk me into a HD credit card, got another 10% off for that and 1 year no payments no interest to boot. I walked out with sales tax and all for around $970, then there is the 30% tax credit.
Not as good a deal as Lowes sale last year, and it doesn't look like it's going to happen in the North East this year, so I jumped on the Depot deal.

Thanks for the heads-up. That seems like a great deal and i passed it along to a friend looking for a pellet stove.

What is the 30% tax credit?? I just got a pellet sstove so i am new to all this.

Was in Home Depot in Biddeford and the pellet stoves there were 40% off and then you get the 30% tax credit. Thought I would pass this along in case someone is looking for one. Don't know about Lowes yet. Will check it out.

I got some of my new vent pipe from HD and found the rest at TSC. I only had to order the end cap.

Both places were 25% off so I scored. I was told that lowes was 50% off but totally missed out from my 3 nearest stores. Sold out of pipe!

But 25% was better that nothing. I hate to pay full price.

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.