$25 Off Timberline Chainsaw Charpener

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
With Promo Code , CUT2

Just bought one too! O well got $10 off through Promo Hearth......I love that little sharpener!

;lol I have no idea, how the word Sharpener in the title ended up like that, except maybe , ah, the campfire drinkin ;)
Maybe a mod will fix it

I didn't even catch that! I knew what you meant......

Had one. Liked it. But gave inconsistent results. Needed to be a new chain and sharpened EVERY time with Timberline.

Now have 2 bench sharpeners. An Oregon and a Timber Tuff. For the money, the Timber Tuff is hard to beat.

Again, the Timberline was nice. But I just couldnt use it Every time I sharpened. I like to hand file in the field.

Plus, to do multiple chains, you have to take chain off saw, and put another one on. Time consuming.

Thats a good discount though. Better than the one we received for the group buy here.

Had one. Liked it. But gave inconsistent results. Needed to be a new chain and sharpened EVERY time with Timberline.

Now have 2 bench sharpeners. An Oregon and a Timber Tuff. For the money, the Timber Tuff is hard to beat.

Again, the Timberline was nice. But I just couldnt use it Every time I sharpened. I like to hand file in the field.

Plus, to do multiple chains, you have to take chain off saw, and put another one on. Time consuming.

Thats a good discount though. Better than the one we received for the group buy here.

I don't have one , I just ran across the info so I posted it here.
I bought a HF bench sharpener for $30 sharpened 5 or 6 chains it worked ok but IMO flexed to much, went back to files. I may still use it on some low pro chains
They sell The Timber Tuff Northern Tool don't they ?

Yep. Northern is the same as The Timber Tuff. Can be had for $99 on sale. Awesome set up for the price. Better tham some others that cost more. Better than the Oregon I have. I paid almost twice as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.