25-PDV ( -9 ) Wyoming

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EWILT

Dec 5, 2007
Wyoming
On it's second year in a partially finished basement, ranch with a walkout. The basement alone is 1550 sq ft, keepin it 70-80 on most days. Last night we hit a low of -9 at the homestead north of Cheyenne. I think the stove did well, woke up at 4am and it was 63 upstairs and 70 down in the basement. I was on 5 and 9 setting, usually run her on 3 and 9. Waiting for the Air Flow Breeze to come in the mail and I'd bet with those extreme lows it will help out. Thinking about putting above the stove in the ceiling to pump some of the warmer air in to the upstairs. Hope it's not this cold where you are!

EW

Oh thats cold we had +9 this a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.