25 PDV bottom button setting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimrig

Feb 12, 2009
2004 25 pdv when i got this in 2004 I was told the setting where 6-9-1 now I m seeing the same stove just 2 year newer are at 6-4-1 would be the same for my.stove you people have been a big help for years.and would any one know how to reboot this unit. thanks to one and all

I think there have been some board changes which may account for some of the difference. If stoveguy2esw posted any numbers, those are the ones to pay attention to as he is the head tech at England Stove. You could try sending him a PM to get the appropriate numbers for your stove.

I think there have been some board changes which may account for some of the difference. If stoveguy2esw posted any numbers, those are the ones to pay attention to as he is the head tech at England Stove. You could try sending him a PM to get the appropriate numbers for your stove.
thank you for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.