3/4" OB PEX

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2010
Does anyone have a source for 3/4" oxygen barrier pex in lengths smaller than 300'? I need less than 100', so I was trying to find a 100' coil.

What kind of pex? A, B or pex-al-pex? Pexsupply.com has all that kinda stuf.

Here's a link off their website: http://www.pexsupply.com/Wirsbo-Uponor-A1140750-3-4-hePEX-plus-100-ft-coil

If you go to the heating link at the top of the page, it gives you the HePex. If you don't have the expander tool, it states the tubing is compatable with crimp ring connections. Being the tool geek I am, I bought a used expander too off craigslist to re-sell when I'm done.

Go figure. They didn't list it under the PEX tubing they had, but they listed it under heating?

Thanks for finding that for me. I'll be using the crimp rings on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.