-3 tonight in New Hampshire. Time for the Barefoot's.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donn Fletcher

Jan 10, 2012
South Western NH
Gonna be a cold night. Just dumped in the 1st bag of Barefoot's for the season. Last year it was the only pellet that kept up with temps under 15. So far this year I've gone through 2 tons of Fire Side from HD. 1st time with them. I liked them good heat low ash. I'll buy another to supplement the Barefoots on warmer days&nights

Only supposed to get down to 11 here and Barefoots are in the hopper. They are a great pellet.

Forecasting 3 here on the coast and the Vermont's have been in all week. Love them, wish I could have swung the tour last week.

2 here right now. GT's in the hopper with no problems.

16 degrees now and sliding down for a low of +4 degrees by mornin'. Barefoots locked and loaded! Supposed to warm all the way back up to close to 40 degrees on Sunday so I can use up the last 10 bags of Green Team and add a ton of FSU for less cold nights next weeks.

I to have burned about 2-ton of the FSU, like them alot.
Switched to my ton of Vermonts within the last week.
Temps are going to be low for awhile now.
Was 0 here this morning.

Looks cold as hell outside right now, and the thermometer is confirming what I am seeing!!! 6 degrees.
But here on the couch, you would never know it. Wind is whipping and the deck is creeking. Winter is here... I'm not scared and Al Gore is a jackass.

It is -20 degrees outside as I type, fortunately it is toasty inside.

Tom

-10* in southern VT, burned Firesides and they kept up pretty well!

Status
Not open for further replies.