3 Tons In The Garage, I'm I a PIG???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
krooser said:
Yea, I'm a pig but I only have 40 bags of pellets in stock.

daisyduke.gif

Is that a pellet in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Krooser, I see you have your photobucket problem figured out..... :lol:

The only pictures I can't post are those from my stove cleaning deal... I must have dreamt iIdid that cleaning,.

1 ton in the basement and 9 more coming next week.

Andrew Churchill said:
.... 9 more coming next week.
:gulp: Yikes....you want into the pellet pig club in a BIG way, don't you! :lol:

Them pellet boiler use a lot of pellets to heat the house and hot water! ;)

Mr Whitfield said:
Yes with 4 stoves, 3 tons here in the Bay Area, and 2 tons in the house in Lake Tahoe!!!! 2 stoves in the Bay Area and 2 in Lake Tahoe. So will 5 tons do?

I think you officially qualify. The problem is, since you have three places in "high rent districts" you must be very rich. As such you owe all members of the forum a single bag of pellets. It isn't fair that you can afford all of these houses. You must redistribute some of your wealth.

macman said:
Andrew Churchill said:
.... 9 more coming next week.
:gulp: Yikes....you want into the pellet pig club in a BIG way, don't you! :lol:

Now that I am a member. I must help to uphold the rules. You missed the 3 ton manditory limit before the 1st frost. We will have to run this by the other members. From what I gather from Eric's post. There are no exceptions. The rules are the rules.

I have no issue's with making exceptions. I'd say a 10 ton stash would qualify. See what the other pigs have to say?

TboneMan said:
Mr Whitfield said:
Yes with 4 stoves, 3 tons here in the Bay Area, and 2 tons in the house in Lake Tahoe!!!! 2 stoves in the Bay Area and 2 in Lake Tahoe. So will 5 tons do?

I think you officially qualify. The problem is, since you have three places in "high rent districts" you must be very rich. As such you owe all members of the forum a single bag of pellets. It isn't fair that you can afford all of these houses. You must redistribute some of your wealth.

I would say we all get at least 2 bags. Sounds like he's a richy one and will have no problems with us lessers taking a few. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.