3-way wedge for splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adios Pantalones said:
I have a 33 ton Troy Bilt. I'd like a removable 3-way (or better) wedge. I've seen some in Tractor Supply, etc- but never know if they'll fit my unit. giggidy.

anyone?

never heard of a 3 way wedge??
tsc has them??

iceman said:
never heard of a 3 way wedge??
A 3-way looks like a capitol T instead of the more traditional 4-way which looks like a cross +.

I have a Lincoln AC/DC tombstone. Could do light work or build a bridge. It’s hard to beat for farm work, but requires 250V. If you need it portable, then think about a generator/welder setup.

Here is your chance to show what you can do with the welder. :)
Al

smokinjay said:
there was a recent thread where a guy would custom build them for any splitter.

http://www.freewebs.com/logsplitter/

I just ordered a 4 way from this guy, hoping it will get here in the next few days. He asked for all the dimensions of the stock wedge to get a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.