30 bags of Okies, $3 / bag

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hossthehermit

Minister of Fire
May 17, 2008
Maine, ayuh, by gorry
Sanford area, check Uncle Henry's. Saw the ad online today, no way I'll drive that far. Search wood pellets

Hossthermit,

Thank you so much! Just made the deal over the phone with the seller. She only had 15 bags left, which was actually perfect, to fit in my Ford Taurus. Maybe some day I can return the favor!

countk said:
Hossthermit,

Thank you so much! Just made the deal over the phone with the seller. She only had 15 bags left, which was actually perfect, to fit in my Ford Taurus. Maybe some day I can return the favor!

Glad someone here got 'em. Find it hard to believe anybody would drive that far to get 'em, but what do I know? Happy burnin'. Let me know if ya run across somebody in Searsport with 3 ton of Athens for $100/ ton

I wouldn't drive that far just to buy them either, however I'm in sales and will be in Old Orchard Beach that day, so I figured it was worth it to go over to Sanford. Especially since I have a company car and they pay gas, thus a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.