30+% efficiency in solar panels

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty cool. With the money and attention solar is getting, I bet we see a bunch more breakthroughs in the near future. That is one of the things that has me on the fence with the PV project.

That is cool stuff right there. I think solar is just going to keep having breakthroughs for quite awhile. Eventually it will become a "no brainer". I look forward to that day.

Ok, I know its weird, but I had a dream about this. Not this, but the idea that solar was going to have a shift to a new way of harvesting the Sun. I think its because I've been watching a lot of Netflix movies, particularly the B-movie Sci-fi flicks. But it begs the question: What will our owners do when we don't have to go to work every day, and can sit around drinking beer/box wine and dreaming up a new revolution?!!!

As long as the man controls the watts and the mortgage, we will still be at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.