30-NC in HD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyFerret

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2007
Delaware, Ohio
With the new baby in the house, my wife wanted a camcorder for Christmas. I wanted her to be able to get video of Warren over between now and Christmas, so I didn't make her wait.

I was playing with it today, and turned it on my stove.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uCVP2sjjmU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Looks pretty good! I kind of wish I had cleaned the glass first. Oh well.

-SF

as it should be!

Looks good.

pen

Very nice SF.....now push that top pin in... :lol: my bottom one always seems to slide up...
Cute avatar btw... :)

GAMMA RAY said:
Very nice SF.....now push that top pin in... :lol: my bottom one always seems to slide up...
Cute avatar btw... :)

when pins slide up an easy fix that usually works is to coat the pin with graphite , in a pinch pull the pin out and scribble on it heavily with a pencil

Status
Not open for further replies.