30 nc install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wastings

Jan 31, 2008
michgan
Hello, My name is Larry I have been lurking on this site since early spring .I have A pellet stove, And Englander 25-pdv that’s 15-18 years old in our dinning room which has served us well for that time and plan on it for many more years . Anyways since the government was spending yours and my kid’s money so freely and I have access to free wood, I put it to use in a 30-nc from Englander, which has been inspected and passed in my living room, {See picture} Since this will be our first year with the wood stove and my wife being so worried about using it {she started chimney fires as a youngster at home} I went and bought 3 ton of pellets {$199.00a ton, free delivery into my garage} for her to use when they go to bed, not wanting to shove wood burning on her till she comfortable with it. {I work nights} so this should make her feel better at night till she gets use to the wood stove.
Thanks to all with your help
Thanks Larry

Not sure why mods moved this thread from hearth to pellet, maybe because I mentioned the pellet stove. This is a woodstove installation.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 372
Well, Larry, it looks like a great new install. I am putting the goverments return of mine and my childrens money to work as well. I am installing a pellet stove in the upcoming months, I hope my install comes out as nice as yours. I do realize that is a woodstove as you say. My long range plans include a wood stove as well, nothing wrong with options when it comes to heating. Going to get used to the pellet stove first, and after the payoff from not using oil, I will be looking for a woodstove. I understand your wifes concerns, mine is the same way, and I'm only talking pellets so far. Again, nice install.

very nice larry! i do so enjoy seeing another of my stoves in a setting as nice as that. happy to hear ESW heat has been a part of the family for so long. i expect you will be a part of the ESW family for many years to come. enjoy the stove and let me know if i can be of service at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.