1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

30 OR SO MILES FROM WATERVILLE MAINE ?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by muss, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    I might as well ask on here & maybe i'll get lucky. There is a park & ride besides having a large open lot from a closed buisness right off exit 133 on 95 . Plenty of room for a tractor trailer to unload a s**t of pellets . I'm quite sure there are more places like this up & down 95 corridor , for those who live farther north or south . Just another idea. I just feel like this might be coming close to fruitation, Muss

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. mkmh

mkmh New Member

Loc:
    Southern, Maine
    Hey Muss,
    I like your idea and I think it is worth working through it to see if it can be pulled off. A little over a year ago I called around to a few local places asking about buying power through association (I was more clever the way I asked it) and I basically found that they were not willing to do anything special. pelletsales.com and their truckload shipments definitely opens up some options.

Unfortunately i'm in Eliot about 2 hours south of you. I'm 5 minutes off 95 right near the NH border, but I doubt you'd want to come this far for pick-up....I knwo I wouldn't want to drive up your way for pellets :)
    I think Aw is in Kennebunk...40 minutes north of here, still a good hour and 20 from you.
  3. kdp7462

kdp7462 Member

Hey Muss-
    I am about 40 miles from waterville...so I maybe interested in setting something up with a few of the hearth.com'ers....have you gotten a quote from pelletsales.com what a whole tractor trailer would be? According to just their site...the lowest priced pellet would be about 242.00 a ton with the delivery charge included. Are they offering an incentive to you(us) for this? I can get a ton at less than 250 delivered and stacked into my garage from the local feed store.(Corinth pellets) So something that I think would be a good idea, if the price is less than quoted online.
  4. Deed

Deed Member

Loc:
    Central Me
    I live in Waterville. Keep my up to date as to what is going on, I'm interested. My number is 557-0589 hope to hear from you.
  5. compressedwoodsupplier

compressedwoodsupplier New Member

Loc:
    maine
    I have wood pellets in maine and cover most of the state with a place in rockland bangor and biddeford. just thought i would put it out there for anyone who might be interested.
    my number 207-542-0834
  6. mlwschultz

mlwschultz New Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    Can you post the brands you are carrying, prices, delivery, etc.?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.