30NC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wastings

Jan 31, 2008
michgan
also wood stove install nc 30

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 755
LOOKs Great its got the wow factor

Nice! Put that shot in the Englander catalog!

your install looks great! would like to see picts. of it in operation. i take it the baskets are not that close when you are burning wood.

Thanks everyone , I did work hard on it and yes i left baskets in place as i did my frist long burn. i do have heat sheilds
in place but the baskets did get pretty warm , so i believe i will custom make and extend the heat shield's i got from englander.they need to extend another 10 inchs. I'm guessing that will be good considering with shield's on back the air was cooler, this wood make my wife happy since they belong to her {she has quite collection of longaberger baskets}and would like to leave them there.
Yes mike it dose look brighter, good work.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.