330 Gallon Propane Tank Dimensions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiacPD

Jul 1, 2008
Maine
In planning for installation of storage I'm looking for the footprint/dimensions of a 330 gallon tank. A 500 gallon tank is too big for my boiler room. I've searched for dimensions of the 330 gallon tank online and can't find anything. Any of you guys have one that can get me some quick numbers?

Thanks,

Paul

I've heard of 250's but not 330's. Sounds like a funny looking pig! Hopefully you get your answer. My 500's are 110 inches long, 37 inches in diameter.

The 330's are horizontal tanks like the 500's. I don't have 10' of length and was hoping a 330 would be shorter.

I have 4 - 330 tanks,they are 9.5 ft long(114") and 2.5 ft diameter(30"),basically I believe they are about the same length as the 500 gallon tanks but the diameter is a smaller.

Thanks. If that's the case then I might as well go with the 500 gallon tank like I had planned in the first place.

I'll have to do some rearranging to make this work.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.