38 alerts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
The last time I was on the forum was yesterday afternoon. I checked it today at 7:38 am and have 38 alerts. I am not following a lot of posts.

Eric

That's the high price of fame, my friend ;)

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
quick hogging the alerts and pass some over here.
whenever you reply to a thread it starts to alert you every time there are replies.

Hope it reflects in my paycheck????

Eric

I am just trying to play catch up to a Pig and a Bear. I do not think it will happen anytime soon.

Eric

Reactions: P38X2
Where is that bear anyway, hibernating? Haven't seen OMV or JT in a while either. Maybe it's just a short deafening silence cuz they're always yucking it up so much.

Where is that bear anyway, hibernating? Haven't seen OMV or JT in a while either. Maybe it's just a short deafening silence cuz they're always yucking it up so much.

I'm here, Had some family visiting so not as much time to check in on the critters here! :p

I'm here, why whats up you got some pellets to share??? :p

Whaaaaat!? :p I have some deer I can ship down. They love arborvitae!....and they'll leave you some pellets. No fines but high moisture.

Reactions: oldmountvernon
I never said what that something was...

Status
Not open for further replies.