4" pellet vent pipe question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onefastduc

Oct 1, 2008
Central PA
I have a question that I have searched for here and not found an answer. I am trying to determine the max length using 4" and also the max horizontal run of 4" permitted? The second part of the question is higher importance to me. I am trying to centrally locate a Traeger GBU070 but need to run a horizontal of about 12' to exit to the back wall of the house but then have a clear wall to go up to 20' vertical. Just another thought, does anyone know of a draft booster for 4" pellet vent? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Duc

i'm interested as well except I have 3" pellet pipe and need to go about 4-6' moreless at a maximum angle of 12" -

Status
Not open for further replies.