4 Pounds of Fun

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beansuncle

Nov 19, 2008
Southeast PA
Got a chance to fish on a lake where we were working in N Jersey. Best part of working that job!

Attachments

• 4# Fun.jpg
    4# Fun.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 619
j

I'd rather not say as the lake is not open to public fishing. Don't want to cause trouble for the "enabler". I had the chance to fish there a couple times as we were working on the lake.
Hope to be able to get back there soon. I'm sure there are plenty more of these guys in there!

Nice.

I live in N. NJ and you really could be talking about MANY lakes. They are all mostly private.

4lbs is good for a Jersey bass. I grew up in VA and fished the Potomac. Every trip out we'd catch atleast 1 five lb'r - Jersey lakes get pounded.

If you are over this way again doing work, shoot me a PM. I've got some spots that will that you can fish and have a shot at some big ones!

Shoreline doesn't show much developement. I am guessing you were somewhere near Stokes forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.