$429.00 Splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WARDNEAL

Jun 13, 2010
Central Ks
Anyone still have a copy of the add?

If so PM me thanks.

Neal

I think someone on here actually might. I just bought mine directly on the HD website and didnt print anything except my receipt. good luck.

yup i have the ad i saved it when they were"out of stock"

just to let you know they gave me a HARD time even though i had the ad something about being a week old and blah a blah

WARDNEAL, good luck on that one--from what I've seen and heard, this was one of HD's biggest pricing mistakes. Getta get it while the gettin's good!

S

I never thought about asking for the old add on here, I think it might be pushing it now, still wondering why they do no have a disclaimer about mistakes in their adds.

If you do not ask you do not recieve.

If some one has the add please Private Message me and make it an attachment.

It may not work but I am willing to try.

I need a splitter and I do not have alot to spend.

I may just end up with an electric one.

Thanks Neal

i can fax it to you if you want i do not have a scanner to scan it for you

you can fax it to me if you think they would still honor it.

Hi all

I have a scanner and would email it to you but I have not received the fax as of yet.

Hope to have it soon.

Don't know if he tried to fax or if he is waiting till he has the splitter.

Have a great day.

Neal

can anyone send an email of this ad? you can send to my junk email at yahoo.com.....jessehound

i would really appreciate...unemployed and might as well split wood myself since oil is unaffordable right now...

many thanks

If you sent the add after 9am central time I was out on sales cales all day and did not get back to the office.

So it could be their.

I will look tomorrow.

Thank Neal

anyone able to get this ad out yet?

I looked at work and it is not there.

Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.