42F Tonite in Cheeseland...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Just a little early don't ya think?

low of 46 tonight over here.
wife wants the stove on overnight.
I told her maybe in the morning.
we'll see who wins?

I don't even have my stove in my house... and I didn't pick up my pellets...

6am and A/C still on here, Earl missed us, not even a drop of rain on my parched wasteland of a lawn.

Found this dude on my steps this morning. Earl must a blew him out of the trees(we got some breezes was all).

My first sight of a wooley this year. Looks like a mild winter by his coat!

Attachments

• wooleybear.jpg
    wooleybear.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 253
krooser said:
Just a little early don't ya think?
Yea it might be early but I am enjoying the mid 60's with low humidity right now!!
So sick of the 90 to 95 degree days with high humidity.
Looks like will get a couple of high 40's nights Sunday and Monday.

j-takeman said:
Found this dude on my steps this morning. Earl must a blew him out of the trees(we got some breezes was all).

Them buggers lied to me last year, don't trust them.

Seems they jet all over the country and tell the locals they are local too and thus that one is probably from Mexico, so Mexico is going to have a mild winter.

SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:

Them buggers lied to me last year, don't trust them.

Seems they jet all over the country and tell the locals they are local too and thus that one is probably from Mexico, so Mexico is going to have a mild winter.

After he gave us his forecast, He pooped on my wife's hand. So what's that tell you? I don't trust him either!

Status
Not open for further replies.