45 degree elbow/adapter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CI-Borg

Nov 7, 2014
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Because of my chimney configuration,I am going to need a 45 degree elbow in order to get a flex liner from the flue opening in the fire box to the insert's outlet. I have looked for a combination elbow and appliance adapter without success. Is there such a thing? Anyone have a link to an online store selling this? However it needs to be done, I need to keep the configuration as short as possible as space is limited. Hope that makes sense. Thanks, Mike

I didn't realize until looking at an enlarged picture of a regular straight adapter that they were crimped. Thought maybe they were something special for a good tight and secure fit. Oh Well, live and learn. I'll consider your offer but will likely pick one up along with the liner. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.