45 feet up in a big red oak...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burntime

Aug 18, 2006
C'mon hunting season!
Lurks the widowmaker! The electric company came and cut this guy out. The branch was in bad shape. The chokecherry it was resting on is now cut to length in the wheel barrow stacked high! And the cutting was done with a 029super that is in like new shape with a gas can, can of mix oil, case, scabbord cover, file, new extra chain, and gallon of bar oil. Picked it up last night for 75 bucks! Now which 029 to get rid of? Both run great and ebay has them in great condition selling for 250ish. I may sell both and get a ms361....decisions, decisions... Well at least my house will be warm and the chokecherry will smell great outside!!! :cheese:

Attachments

• branchlittlepic.jpg
    branchlittlepic.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 654
Burntime, Do you make your living as a writer?

No, recently laid off and watching 2 small kids at home playing mr mom, why are you hiring? ;-P

sell them both and get the 441 just one snap up! lol

I would use it for big stuff and limbing. Thats why I thought the 361. I have a gun habit to support so I can only spend so much on chainsaws :coolgrin:

I don't dare list my guns and ammo like my wood parafinilia (sp), I think I may have exceeded the round count :) Plus people in the room start getting uneasy when you talk about the 50 cal beowulf ar-15 upper (they don't have a smiley doing arm pumps...we need one!) :coolsmirk:

See what I mean! :lol:

Let em get nervous. Just enjoy your guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.