49-trcpm clicking...relay?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elkon

Aug 30, 2011
United States
central pa
My 49-trcpm is making a clicking sound. Everything appears to be running normally but making a faint clicking sound. I can hear it best when facing the side where the control board is. The sound is new and is like a click click...pause...click...pause. Does anyone have any info as to what this may be?

Could be the drive system for the agitator (pot stirrer). Is there any adjustment on it?

Elkon said:
My 49-trcpm is making a clicking sound. Everything appears to be running normally but making a faint clicking sound. I can hear it best when facing the side where the control board is. The sound is new and is like a click click...pause...click...pause. Does anyone have any info as to what this may be?

I don't hear any clicking near my control board.....if it continues, might want to give Tech Service a call.

depending on how faint it is , could posibly be the door switch clicking in and out, is feed irratic? look inside the front of the stove just above the mixer rod where it comes in through the right side wall, just above it you will find a small tube , make sure the tube is free of ash

I checked the small tube above where the mixer enters. It seems clear. I blew some air to make sure. The stove seems to be operating as it has since I installed in Oct. I will contact support tomorrow to see what they think.

Status
Not open for further replies.