50 years ago

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"implements of destruction" - one of my all time favorite catch phrases.

Reactions: DAKSY
My kids and now grand kids continue with our thanksgiving day tradition to listen to Arlo at noon time.

We lived about 20 miles south of Stockbridge and always watched out for officer Opie when driving through there after Arlo told his story.

Every time I hear/read Arlo's name all I can hear is "There was mother rapers... father stabbers... father rapers... Father rapers! Sittin' right there on the bench next to me!". ;lol;lol

Reactions: bag of hammers
Haven't heard Alice's Restaurant in many years...

Had to smile when they mentioned the 50th anniversary of Charlie Brown Christmas on the news the other day... I'm only slightly older;) Another biggie at our house is Rudolph the Red nose reindeer ... part of that is a family connection to Burl Ives. Part of it was the kids just liked it!

Reactions: Swedishchef
Status
Not open for further replies.