51 Huskee for sale on c/l in Indiana

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipper50

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2007
Indiana
hi i have a husquvarna 51 chainsaw and it is just like new it has been used but by looking at it you can'y really tell, it has a brand new bar and chain , and they only touched wood one time to make a test cut with it and it cuts through wood like butter , it is a medium to large size saw and has all the power you need for the 20'' bar that is on it and im sure you can upgrade to a 24'' bar and chain as well if needed , this is a great saw starts on the first pull and runs great very strong, don't miss out why pay 500 or more when you can get this one that is just like new for much less, call me right away if interested i don't need money and i don't have to sell it so don't try to trade junk or offer me a low amount thank you.

call anytime at 812-653-5147 thank you it can be seen anytime anyday

cash only

[email protected]

I dont know if this a good deal, but thought someone might know and could look into it. I copied this from the listing above.......

Shipper

Husky 51,
Sir I own the very same saw. However you failed to mention the pitch of the chain. Another point is that you mentioned putting a 24 inch bar on a saw that has 3.1 cubic inches? I will not agree with this. An 18 inch .325 chain is all that this saw is able to pull comfortably. Sir with all due respect putting a 20 inch bar on a Husky 55 is pushing it. I do not doubt the saws capabilities but you are just asking for a way to destroy a well built saw. Another thing, if you were to put anything over 18 inch bar, the oilier is non adjustable.Your bar and chain life would be sadly shortened Ken

Ken said:
Husky 51,
Sir I own the very same saw. However you failed to mention the pitch of the chain. Another point is that you mentioned putting a 24 inch bar on a saw that has 3.1 cubic inches? I will not agree with this. An 18 inch .325 chain is all that this saw is able to pull comfortably. Sir with all due respect putting a 20 inch bar on a Husky 55 is pushing it. I do not doubt the saws capabilities but you are just asking for a way to destroy a well built saw. Another thing, if you were to put anything over 18 inch bar, the oilier is non adjustable.Your bar and chain life would be sadly shortened Ken
Ken,

I think you feel its my saw, but if you read at the bottom of my post it will say I saw this on craigslist and thought maybe it might be a good deal for someone who lives in or near Frenchlick Indiana.

Just trying to help the members of Hearth.com

Shipper

Shipper50 said:
Ken said:
Husky 51,
Ken,

I think you feel its my saw, but if you read at the bottom of my post it will say I saw this on craigslist and thought maybe it might be a good deal for someone who lives in or near Frenchlick Indiana.

Just trying to help the members of Hearth.com

Shipper

lol

Shipper,
Due to an inattentiveness on my part, sir I owe you an apology.I assumed that this was your saw as you mentioned. However, I would pass this information forward to the owner and possibly have some changes made, Sincerely, Ken

Ken said:
Shipper,
Due to an inattentiveness on my part, sir I owe you an apology.I assumed that this was your saw as you mentioned. However, I would pass this information forward to the owner and possibly have some changes made, Sincerely, Ken
Ken,

I accept your apology, but I have no idea who the owner is regardless if smokinjay thinks its a lol. I wont post anymore c/l listings in the future without explaining if I am or not the owner.

Shipper

Shipper50 said:
Ken said:
Shipper,
Ken,

I accept your apology, but I have no idea who the owner is regardless if smokinjay thinks its a lol. I wont post anymore c/l listings in the future without explaining if I am or not the owner.

Shipper

That was funny I dont care who you are! lol, I have done it myself more than once......

Status
Not open for further replies.