55-SHP10 - Not hot enough

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Weitknecht

Nov 17, 2012
Templeton, MA
Hello - I was having issues with my pellet stove that I have had for 5 years and went through the manual to find that the factory setting were not set on 6 4 1, I can't remember what they were so I brought it back down to 6 4 1. I had to change the bottom auger motor twice in 2 months but now that it is fixed it runs like crap. It use to be really hot when running on 1-1, however now when I run it at 6 - 6 I am still really cold. I can remember why or how the stove wasn't set at 6 4 1 but the technical support team told me that because I changed the setting that it what was breaking my augor motor. Please help!! Not sure what I should be setting the factory settings on the get heat. At the rate I am at I should just burn oil because the house is freezing!

Hello - I was having issues with my pellet stove that I have had for 5 years and went through the manual to find that the factory setting were not set on 6 4 1, I can't remember what they were so I brought it back down to 6 4 1. I had to change the bottom auger motor twice in 2 months but now that it is fixed it runs like crap. It use to be really hot when running on 1-1, however now when I run it at 6 - 6 I am still really cold. I can remember why or how the stove wasn't set at 6 4 1 but the technical support team told me that because I changed the setting that it what was breaking my augor motor. Please help!! Not sure what I should be setting the factory settings on the get heat. At the rate I am at I should just burn oil because the house is freezing!

Michelle- Welcome to the Forums.

If you post this in the Pellet Mill and Multi Fuel stove Forum, you will get a very quick response.

One other thing to include is the exact year of your stove. We dont know if it was a floor model before your purchase.

Have you tried contacting Englander? There customer service is some of the best in the industry and there Senior tech is a Forum member (Mike Holton/Stoveguy2esw).

Michelle- Welcome to the Forums.

If you post this in the Pellet Mill and Multi Fuel stove Forum, you will get a very quick response.

One other thing to include is the exact year of your stove. We dont know if it was a floor model before your purchase.

Have you tried contacting Englander? There customer service is some of the best in the industry and there Senior tech is a Forum member (Mike Holton/Stoveguy2esw).

Thank you, I just posted another in that room. Sorry really new at this. Hopefully I can get in touch with Mike because I wasn't getting any help over the phone.

No worries. The guys in the Pellet Forum will get you squared away. See ya over there ;)

Moved thread to the Pellet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.