5am I hit the office...guess what?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stove was on!!! Funny, I just installed the new control board and igniter and burn pot yesterday,,,well it worked. Started right up and the office was a cozy 75 when I walked in.

392435_4614344242550_789734546_n.jpg

It was a chilly 53 this morning outside my window in NE PA. A few more degrees and I would have seriously thought about it.

It was in the upper 40's when I looked at the outside temperature this morning but no need for heat in the place yet. Still a month to go.

Stove was on!!! Funny, I just installed the new control board and igniter and burn pot yesterday,,,well it worked. Started right up and the office was a cozy 75 when I walked in.

Wow, you can retro-fit an Invincible??? Any chance you'd care to share what that mod is worth??

had a cool 45 here last night..they're saying even cooler tonight..stove all cleaned but still unplugged
gonna take out the ac units today i guess..maybe think about closing the pool...

had a cool 45 here last night..they're saying even cooler tonight..stove all cleaned but still unplugged
gonna take out the ac units today i guess..maybe think about closing the pool...

My family used to go to Moosehead lake every year, not sure where that is in relation to you, but it seemed the hottest it ever got was about 75 or 80 up there.

My family used to go to Moosehead lake every year, not sure where that is in relation to you, but it seemed the hottest it ever got was about 75 or 80 up there.
Yeah.. we call out the national guard if it gets above 95.

:)

lol yeah in the winter gets really cold over there....it hit 35 below on fishing trip we were at..even the whiskey froze..lol
it's couple hours north from me.. to get to rockwood..nice area...

Wow, you can retro-fit an Invincible??? Any chance you'd care to share what that mod is worth??
Burn Pot $164 (P61-A)
Burn Pot Gasket $4 (cut my own)
Igniter $89
Control Board $168 (P61-A)
Wiring Harness $74
Igniter Cradle $32
Flame Guide $27
2 hrs Labor $190 (if I charged myself)

Automatic Ignition and complete ON/Off Room Temp Settings on a 16 year old stove....Priceless

Burn Pot $164 (P61-A)
Igniter $89
Wiring Harness $74
Igniter Cradle $32
Flame Guide $27

Automatic Ignition and complete ON/Off Room Temp Settings on a 16 year old stove....Priceless

SWEET...$560 bucks for the parts though.....its tempting.

That's awsome I just did that on mine then stumbled upon this thread however I just moved the pins on the harness, instead of buying new, doing in stages due to cost and it's jus for the garage. But glad to know I'm not the only mad scientist out there! Boohahaha!!

Scott,

Can it be done on my Whitfield Cascade?

Pretty cool, I bet you can sell it on craigslist now?

Is that insert installed in a fireplace, I did not see a fireplace in your office?

Any Idea if I could do that same conversion on my old pellet pro II ?
It blew the board out this sprind and i gotta do something before the cold weather sets in again this fall..

Burn Pot $164 (P61-A)
Igniter $89
Wiring Harness $74
Igniter Cradle $32
Flame Guide $27

Automatic Ignition and project and who better than you to make it work , but I wonder about the insurance coverage on a modified stove in case of a (god forbid it) fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.