6'' cone for olimpia flex liner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sup

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Hi,Does anyone know where the best place is to get one of those cones that help you pull the liner down thew? I would like to find a place to rent one but no luck. It's a Olimpia 6'' flex liner. Thanks..

Last edited:
Hi,Does anyone know where the best place is to get one of those cones that help you pull the liner down thew? I would like to find a place to rent one but no luck. It's a Olimpia 6'' flex liner. Thanks..

If you can't find one, I've had good luck pulling liners by making (2) 2" wide strips of aluminum sheet about 21" long to fit inside & outside the liner (Pi x 6 = 18.8 so I get an overlap), sandwiching the liner & zipscrewing through both strips & the liner. take another 1" strip x 12" long, hanging down like a handle & screw THAT through everything. Tie your rope to the 1" strap & if you don't have a lot of corbeiling or narrow spots, you should get it down...

Status
Not open for further replies.