$6/gal bar & chain oil TSC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE! I just got a gallon from Lowes. I think I paid $16. ARGHHH!

I'll probably score a few cases since it's raining now and I have to score some dog food anyway.

Edit...

... scored 5 gallons...why not, it's unlikely to get any cheaper. After our currency collapses maybe I can barter it for a dozen eggs.

I went to my local TSC last night and the oil was NOT on sale. I calmly walked up to the counter and asked why the TSC web site had the oil for $6.00 and they were charging full price. The lady went to their computer but couldn't get the web site to come up. Finally she said, "When was the last time you were on the site?" I told her I went on it this morning. She said, "OK, then $6 a gallon it is" I bought 4 gallons.

They didn't know me from Adam but they took my word. When I got home I went online again and the TSC web site still said $6. After service like this, I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.